Skip to content
Guest Arrival & Reception Guidelines
- Text on arrival and wait in your car until we reply to come inside.
- We will greet you warmly but without any personal contact.
- We will be conducting temperature checks on entering.
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact, currently, there will be no waiting area.
- We will clean the reception area regularly.
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas.
- Please pay by a card or other cashless means where possible.
We Ask You, Our Customers…
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing.
- To come alone and bring as few possessions as possible.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK ON ENTERING—unless you have bought products online and are coming to collect (visiting for 5mins or less).
- To use hand sanitiser as provided around the clinic.
- Use of a mobile phone is not permitted during your time in the clinic.
- Food or drink is not permitted during your time in the clinic.
- Talking should be kept to a minimum.
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell, or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating.
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms consistent with Covid-19.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our clinic and the services we offer.
- We have re-arranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All surfaces in the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls and tweezers.
- Single-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives are kept where possible).
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the clinic, with doors and windows open where possible.
- Toilet facilities/beverages/magazines are not available.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- We have agreed on social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception.
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so.
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment.
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment—not venturing out of the room—to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection.
Sign up for Eden Skin and Laser Clinic