Skip to content
Guest Arrival & Reception Guidelines
- Text on arrival and wait in your car until we reply to come inside.
- We will greet you warmly but without any personal contact.
- We will be conducting temperature checks on entering.
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact, currently, there will be no waiting area.
- We will clean the reception area regularly.
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas.
- Please pay by a card or other cashless means where possible.
We Ask You, Our Customers…
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing.
- To come alone and bring as few possessions as possible.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK ON ENTERING—unless you have bought products online and are coming to collect (visiting for 5mins or less).
- To use hand sanitiser as provided around the clinic.
- Use of a mobile phone is not permitted during your time in the clinic.
- Food or drink is not permitted during your time in the clinic.
- Talking should be kept to a minimum.
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell, or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating.
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms consistent with Covid-19.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our clinic and the services we offer.
- We have re-arranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All surfaces in the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls and tweezers.
- Single-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives are kept where possible).
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the clinic, with doors and windows open where possible.
- Toilet facilities/beverages/magazines are not available.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- We have agreed on social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception.
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so.
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment.
- Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment—not venturing out of the room—to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection.