Policies and Procedure 2020
When booking in for a treatment the client will be asked to give Credit/Debit card details. If the client does not have any card details they must drop a deposit for the treatment into the clinic 48hrs prior to their treatment or their treatment will be cancelled. If a client does not show up for a free consultation and they wish to re-book they must give Credit/Debit card details. If they fail to show up again there will be a fee of €50 taken from their card. If the client does not wish to give card details, as they have already had a no show their appointment will not be made.
Please ensure that you arrive on time and so that your treatment starts on time so as not to delay the next guest. If you arrive late it may limit your treatment or the appointment may have to be cancelled. Please note that you will be still charged for a full treatment)
Free consultations—maximum 20mins after that a E10 fee will apply per 5 mins. This fee can be redeemed against a treatment or product if purchased on the day. You will be required to complete and sign a medical questionaire and a consent if necessary prior to commencement of treatment.
Photos will be taken prior to all treatments.This is at the request of our insurance company. These photos are for the clinics private use only and will NEVER be displayed in public.
- All skin and laser courses booked upfront are non-refundable.
- Skin and Laser courses booked are not transferrable to other areas or to other clients.
- Skin and Laser courses booked must be completed for area booked.
- Laser Treatment areas that are not prepped, unfortunately, will not be treated
- All payment plan options must be paid in part as agreed on consultation day.
- Discounted course prices must be paid on day of consultation.
- Deposits paid on treatments are non refundable but may be used for other treatments.
- Laser Hair Removal Course must be commenced within 1 month of payment and availed of within 2 years of initial treatment.
We love children, but we kindly request that you do not bring them to the clinic unless they are attending for consultation. This is a health and safety recommendation and also as a courtesy to other clients.
24hr notice required by phone or email prior to appointment.Please DO NOT reply to text messages as these cannot be received. Failure to do so will result in deduction of that treatment from your pre-paid course, or cancellation fee. If you do not show up for your appointment you will lose that treatment from your prepaid course or be charged a cancelation fee,this will be deducted from your credit/debit card and you will receive notification of this via email.
- Eden Skin and Laser Clinic Treat points are non transferrable and can only be redeemed by clients who accumulated points.
- All Gift Vouchers purchased at Eden Skin and Laser Clinic are Non Refundable and valid for 12 months only.
- If you win a Gift Voucher sponsored by Eden Skin and Laser Clinic,the voucher is Non Refundable and valid for 12 months only.
- We have a 21 day exchange policy on products. The product must not be open or tampered with in any way to receive your full refund.
- Any competition winners on any of our social media e.g. Facebook,Twitter etc.,have 28 days to claim their prize.
- All monthly offers are to be availed of according to the t&c attached to the offer
- If we have record of your date of birth we send out a birthday greeting and a birthday treat.This is a gift of €25 off any skin treatment,but cannot be used against a skin treatment that is already on offer.
- The Management reserve the right without explanation to refuse service to a client as they in their discretion shall decide.
NONE OF THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS.