We ask you, Our valued our Customers
If you or anyone you live with or have been in contact with has symptoms of Covid-19, or is self isolating please stay at home & stay safe. Contact us to re-arrange your appointment if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell, or if anyone in your household has the same.
- Arrive at the time agreed & practice social distancing.
- Come alone with as few possessions as possible.
- Leave your mobile phone in the car!
- Do not bring food or drink with you and keep talking to a minimum.
Wear a Mask
We ask that unless you are only coming to the clinic to collect products, that you wear a mask at all times. Our staff will all be wearing correct PPE & check your temperature on arrival. We also have hand sanitizer available for you to use at various points around the clinic.
- Please WEAR A MASK ON ENTERING
- Use hand sanitizer as provided around the clinic.
- If you have any concerns about your visit please call us in advance.
Please where possible pay by card or other cashless means. As there has been an increased demand on clinic resources there will be a €5 charge per clinic visit (with the exception of those just collecting products).
COVID-19 Clinic Guidelines
Guest Arrival & Reception Guidelines
- Text on arrival and wait in your car until we reply to come inside.
- We will greet you warmly but without any personal contact.
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact, currently there will be no waiting area.
- We will clean the reception area regularly.
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas.
- Please pay by card or other cashless means where possible.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our clinic and the services we offer.
- We have re-arranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All surfaces in the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls and tweezers.
- Single-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives are kept where possible).
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the clinic, with doors and windows open where possible.
- Toilet facilities/beverages/magazines are not available.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception.
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so.
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment.
- When your treatment is finished your therapist will escort you to the reception area when it is free and safe to do so.