Skip to content
The Lily Pad
Hot Stone Massage
Hopi Ear Candling
The Supplement Store
Laser Hair Removal
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Covid – 19 Protocol
Groom the Goddess
Face Mediskin Dermalux Flex Hire Agreement
Step 1 of 12
Date of Birth
Are you over the age of 18?
We'll need the details of your Parent or Guardian for our records. By proceeding beyond this point, you agree to do so from your Parent or Guardian.
What's your Gender?
Prefer Not to Answer
Now, let's get some contact details from you...
What's your Mobile Number?
And your email address?
What's your street address as it appears on your drivers licence)?
e.g. 1 King Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (PO Boxes are not acceptable)
Is this the location that your Hire Equipment will be kept also?
Now, let's provide an overview of the legal stuff.
This is the simple Terms & Conditions of Hire
1. RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIRE
- The person processing the order is responsible for the safekeeping and condition of the equipment from point of hire until point of return. - In the case of delivery the person who accepts the goods is responsible for the safekeeping and condition of the equipment from delivery to collection of the equipment. In the event an authority to leave has been granted, the person who processes the order is responsible. - Equipment must be returned in the same condition as it is received. - If the equipment is not returned as a result of loss / misplacement / theft, the hirer is responsible for its replacement at the retail value.
2. USERS OF THE DERMALUX DEVICE
- Each individual user of the equipment is required to complete a LED LIGHT THERAPY CONSENT FORM prior to using the equipment and should discuss their circumstances with a Skin Expert prior to use - The device should be used on a flat surface and unplugged when not in use - Users must cleanse their face or area to be treated prior to use for maximum benefit - Users must wear the goggles provided at all times whilst using the device and should clean the goggles after use with an alcohol wipe. The goggles should be kept in their case whenever not in use
3. HIRE PICK-UP / RETURN PERIOD
- All item pricing for hire on the website is for a number of nights hire period, unless an alternative hire period has been selected. - Any allowance for an early pickup or late drop off beyond this hire period is authorised at Face Medigroups grace. - We reserve the right to allow extended hire periods at no extra charge where we see fit, we also reserve the right to book equipment with your knowledge to be due back at a certain time on the day of return. - As a default a weekend hire must be returned by 10AM on Monday unless directed otherwise. - Any hire which is not returned by the agreed time will incur extra hire charges per day of the daily hire amount for each/every item(s) not returned.
4. EQUIPMENT ISSUES - You should inspect and test equipment within 2 hours of receiving it. In the event of an issue you should contact your local clinic or make contact through our website immediately. There are no after-hours numbers available. - In some cases, Liquid / Shock Detection labels are used to detect equipment mistreatment / misuse. Trigger or activation of these labels will incur $150 diagnosis charge, so it is important to treat equipment carefully and avoid having drinks or liquids placed near the equipment during use or storage. - If you believe you have caused damage to any of the equipment during the process of hire, you should contact us immediately within business hours as this will allow us to perform an efficient fault diagnosis upon return resulting in a quicker return process for you.
5. DELIVERY TERMS
- Bookings for delivery must be made at least 2 days in advance of your desired start date to enable us to schedule the delivery or pickup - Bookings are still subject to standard Terms & Conditions and stock availability. - Bookings must be placed online with an accompanying credit card or payment method.
6. CANCELLATIONS, CREDITS AND REFUNDS
- Full payment via our website is required to secure the reservation of equipment. - If equipment requested is unavailable (and a suitable substitute cannot be recommended) you will be contacted, and a refund or credit note will be issued equal to the value of the affected items or to the full value of the booking. - Our Refund Policy is strictly based on the time a booking cancellation is made. If a booking is cancelled: a. within 1-3 days of the event date (or scheduled delivery date): no refund or credit will be issued. b. within 4-7 days of the event date (or scheduled delivery date): a 100% credit voucher will be issued, strictly no refunds. c. outside 7 days from the event date (or scheduled delivery date): a 100% credit or refund can be issued. - Any booking requests cancelled within 24 hours of placing the booking request online may be entitled to a full refund or 100% credit, with the exception of booking requests that are placed within 1-3 days of the event date. - If a booking is cancelled on the day as a result of the hirer not being able to satisfy the Bond and/or Identification Requirements, no refund or credit voucher will be issued.
I don't accept
a) Face Medigroup Retail Pty Ltd (ABN - 83 629 281 929); The equipment on hire is hereinafter referred to as the “Owner” and this expression includes its successors. b) The “Hirer” is the company, firm or person taking the owners equipment on hire and this expression includes his successors or personal representatives. c) “Equipment” shall include any lighting, sound, or special effect or part thereof and any attachments, leads or any other thing under this contract. d) “Hire Rate” shall be the rate of the hire for the equipment as provided on the invoice/agreement and is subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions of hire.
a) The Hirer’s order, whether oral or in writing for the supply of equipment shall be construed as an expressed acceptance of these terms and conditions of hire, and in so far as any provision of the Hirer’s said order be consistent therewith these terms and conditions of hire shall be deemed to prevail. b) Any variations in the contract shall be in writing. c) The hirer warrants to the owner that no representations have been made to them concerning the equipment and in particular to the suitability for any particular purpose or for work in any particular place and that in entering into this contract the hirer does not rely on such representation and has satisfied themselves independently upon all such matters and; accordingly the hirer shall seek no relief in respect of any such representation and in particular shall bring on proceedings for misrepresentation.
3) COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE:
Subject to the provisions of the invoice / agreement, the owner shall supply the equipment on the collection date. The period of hire shall start on such collection. Hire charges shall commence on collection unless otherwise stated on the invoice / agreement. Responsibility for loss or damage to the equipment is accepted by the Hirer from the time the equipment is collected until it’s return to the Owner and the Owner has subsequently fully inspected said equipment to their satisfaction.
4) HIRERS LIABILITY OR LOSS OR DAMAGE:
a) The Hirer accepts full responsibility to the owner for loss or damage to or destruction of the equipment suffered during the period of hire from whatever cause the same may arise and is fully responsible to the owner for the safekeeping of the equipment and its return in equal order to the owner at the end of the hire. b) The Hirer accepts all liability and responsibility in respect of and shall completely indemnify the owner against all third party claims and losses howsoever arising in respect of damage to, or loss, or destruction of any property or in respect of the personal injury, or death of anybody in any way caused by or relating to the equipment or its use. c) The Owner shall not be liable to the hirer in respect of any damage to, or loss, or destruction of the property of the hirer, nor in respect of the personal injury, or death of the Hirer, or his employees or contractors, or other persons in any way caused by or relating to the equipment or its use howsoever such damage, loss, destruction, injury, or death shall be caused.
5) OWNERS OBLIGATION:
a) The Owner shall ensure that at the commencement of the hire the equipment shall be of sound construction and in good working order. b) The equipment shall not be transported by the Hirer except if directly being returned to the Owner at the beginning or end of the agreed hire period.
6) USE OF THE EQUIPMENT / DEVICE:
a) Each individual user of the device is required to complete a DERMALUX LED LIGHT THERAPY CONSENT FORM prior to using the equipment and should discuss their circumstances with a Skin Expert prior to use b) The Hirer is responsible to ensure that the device is used on a structural, flat surface at all times, and unplugged from the power source when not in use. c) All users must thoroughly cleanse their face or area to be treated prior to use with appropriate skincare products to ensure maximum impact of the treatment d) Users must wear the goggles provided at all times whilst using the device and should clean the goggles after use with an alcohol wipe. The goggles must be kept in their case whenever not in use.
a) The Hirer must make payment in full via Credit Card / Debit / PayPal or available options in-clinic or online and the card holder must be present, before equipment can be released. b) The Hirer shall pay the Owner forthwith for all repairs and replacements to the equipment, except for repairs and replacements due to wear and tear at the time an invoice is submitted to the Hirer.
8) SECURITY BOND/CREDIT CARD AUTHORISATION:
We do not typically require a security deposit or pre-authorisation against a credit card for standard hires. From time to time, we may request a security deposit or pre-authorisation depending on the circumstances of hire (e.g. hiring multiple devices or equipment, or if the hirer is unable to meet some of our hire requirements). In the case of loss or damage of equipment, loss or damage of accessories, extended or late hire, or any other charges that result as a responsibility of the hirer as part of this agreement, we will send you an invoice for addition charges which will be due and payable immediately.
The Hirer shall not without consent of the owner assign, sublet, mortgage, charge, pledge or part with possession of or otherwise deal with the equipment.
10) THE HIRER SHALL NOT HAVE ANY CRIMINAL CONVICTION RELATING TO DISHONESTY IN THE PREVIOUS FIVE YEARS.
a) Positive proof of identity, and home address must be produced before equipment is delivered or collected, or advice from the hirer in writing as to the safe drop-off of equipment to their premises is required. b) It is advised that Hirer should check the compatibility of their own items to items hired from the Owner. The Owner accepts no responsibility for equipment that does not work in conjunction with that of the hirer. c) Pickup / Delivery is from 2PM on the first day of hire and Drop Off / Collection is before 10AM on the last day of hire period. Any hire period over this time will incur the daily or weekly hire charge (Whichever is appropriate). d) All Hirer’s must be over the age of 18.
12) THE OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, NO MATTER HOW CAUSED.
13) IF ANY PART OF THESE TERMS ARE FOUND TO BE ILLEGAL OR INVALID UNDER THIS COUNTRIES LAWS, THE REMAINING PARTS WILL REMAIN VALID AND IN FULL FORCE
I don't accept
Laser Hair Removal
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Covid – 19 Protocol
Groom the Goddess