Recently Siobhan Durkin our Nutritionist posted a picture of one of her delicious meals
HOT SMOKED SALMON ON A BED OF CARROT & COURGETTE TOSSED THROUGH TOMATO & CHORIZO SAUCE
and it was “Liked” by the one and only Natural Born Feeder Ms.Roz Purcell.Want to know the recipe?…read below…
This recipe is Gluten/Dairy/Soy/Nut and Refined Sugar Free!!
- One Courgette Spiralized
- One Carrot Spiralized
- 2 tsp squeezy Ginger
- 2 tsp squeezy Garlic
- 1 tsp Tomato Puree
- Splash Red Wine
- 1 red onion diced
- 1/2 carton cherry tomato
- 1/2 pack mushroom sliced
- 1 Bag of Spinach
- 1 carton Passata
- 1 inch Chorizo diced
- 1 ready to eat hot smoked Salmon fillet.
- In a dry pan/pot dry fry the Chorizo to release the cooking oils,add 1 tsp garlic,1 tsp ginger & tomato puree,stir fry for 1-2mins
- Add the red onion and cherry tomatoes and stir fry for 2-3mins
- Add the Passata and Red Wine
- Bring to the boil,then reduce and simmer for 20-30mins
- Blitz until smooth then add the bag of spinach and allow to wilt through the sauce.
- In a separate pan stir fry the remaining garlic & ginger and add the spiralized carrot,courgette and mushrooms,stir fry for 2-3mins
- Add 1-2 ladles of tomato sauce to the carrot and courgette
- Serve with the hot smoked Salmon fillet.
Siobhan joins us every month for her Food Intolerance Testing and Holistic Nutrition Clinic if you’d like to make an appointment please book online here